Did you like how we did? Rate your experience!



46 votes

Do requests for a notarized consent letter for minors to Canada mean?

No. It means they need a notarized consent letter as a required document for the visa application. Do not read more into a request than is there. Minors traveling to another country require certified parental consent to do so from both parents. This is an international treaty requirement that Canada is a signatory to in order to prevent international kidnapping or human trafficking.

More Questions about Parental/Guardian Approval for Minor to Travel

Loading, please wait...